- The most effective way to teach grammar! A proven concept developed over 19 years in education.
- Teach grammar to high school students in a way that engages your students and leads to mastery.
- Instructional video that explains how to teach the lesson
Meaningful direct instruction on the grammar concept
- Engaging examples that have pop culture references
Carefully-selected, intriguing, mentor sentences (this is the heart of the lesson)
Opportunities for students to imitate mentor sentences
Picture and/or video prompts for students to create their own sentences
Explanation of punctuation (specifically comma usage)
Guided note handouts for students for each lesson
Teacher notes on nearly every slide that clearly explain the grammar concept, and what potential student responses can be
15-17 slides that guide your students through the concepts of what each sentence is, when to use it, and how to punctuate it
- Strong Nouns
- Vivid Verbs
- Opening Adjectives
- Delayed Adjectives
- Opening Adverbs
- Delayed Adverbs
- Review Game
- Writing Prompts For Extra Practice
When can you use the lessons in this bundle:
Near the beginning of the year to introduce writing concepts
Before a major writing assignment is due to remind them of the importance of fluency
Before standardized or state mandated tests that will ask students about grammar concepts
ANY TIME, basically
You can easily do this remotely if you are practicing virtual learning. Each lesson is in google slides format.
- Teaching grammar to high school students does not have to be a guessing game any longer. Any student can become a better writer while understanding grammar concepts through this proven step-by-step process.
- Curious about my philosophy? Read more HERE. Curious about what a mentor sentence is? Read more HERE.